Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet at Golden Prince Hotel

Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet at Golden Prince Hotel every Friday!
Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet at Golden Prince Hotel every Friday!
 If you haven't noticed, I've been cheating a lot lately. No, not that kind of cheating. Lol! I just can't stop myself from eating, especially if I hear an EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN! Hahaha!

Anyhow, I made a visit to this rumored hotel for having a really good throat-stroking baked oysters that will make you scream for more-more-more!!! Talking about aphrodisiac! Lol! I must say, this is one of the most worth it eat-all-you-can  by far. For only Php385.00, you are guaranteed with a flavorful day and a well satisfied stomach.
Prince Fushion Gourmet is located at the ground floor of Golden Prince Hotel, Acacia St. Cor. Archbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City 6000
Prince Fushion Gourmet is located at the ground floor of Golden Prince Hotel, Acacia St. Cor. Archbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City 6000
Website: www.goldenprincehotel.com
Facebook: facebook.com/goldenprincehotel

Despite the limited space, they put all their credibility to their food. My taste buds were sooo happy! Hahaha! My favorites among all are their baked oysters, beef salpicao, pasta, sushi, leche flan and their halo-halo (and please make sure your halo-halo is large please. Hahaha!) It's more than worth it, trust me...and if you se me there, please do not disturb! I concentrate when I eat. Lol! Too bad I wasn't able to take good photos of the food because I was too hungry, but please refer to the links below with the photos:

Cebu Photo Blog article here.
Face Cebu article here.
Foodelity article here.

Eat All You Can Dinner is available every Friday from 6:30PM - 10PM at Golden Prince Hotel.
Eat All You Can Dinner is available every Friday from 6:30PM - 10PM at Golden Prince Hotel.

No comments: